If you're to depart or arrive at Gatwick Airport, you'll make things convenient for yourself by using our services. If you've any questions regarding our valet parking services, refer to our FAQ section. If you still require clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Frequently Asked QuestionsOpen All-Close All
- How can I get in touch with Park Meet and Greet?
- You can send us email at [email protected] or drop a line to us on 07866018786.
- What is the greyed out date means on your calendar?
- A greyed out date means that we are full and busy to our operational capacity; you can call to check if we can help you.
- Do you do last-minute reservation?
- Yes, we can do last minute bookings you would need to make a call to confirm and make the reservation.
- What to do if I do not receive my confirmation e-mail?
- Check your junk mail or spam if you do not get the email even after considerable time get in touch with us by email or phone.
- What number do I call for the service on the date?
- Mobile Phone Number given in the confirmation email.
- Do you operate at both the terminals?
- Yes, we work and serve meet and greet at both terminals.
- How can I notify Park & Meet know if my flight is delayed?
- Just send a quick email [email protected] or text at 0786 6018786.
- When do I call you to collect my car?
- 1: Call us after when you land. 2: then once more after you have collected your baggage.
- Is your car parking is secure?
- Your car is parked in a secure compound with security fencing.
- Are your chauffeurs insured?
- Yes all drivers are fully insured to drive your car/van for road risk.
- What is your service termination policy?
Full reimbursement will be made within 7 business days on any termination. If the date of the service falls within these 7 days, 15% administration charge will be applicable up to 7 days before the leaving. After that, a termination charge of 30% will be applied. There will no refund terminations made 48 hours earlier to the departure date. Nevertheless if we have to cancel the booking we will make a full refund.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations, you have 7 working days to terminate your reservation, beginning from the day after we verify it. This termination episode will be shorter if you have reserved your vehicle in to us within that time, in which case it will end at the point when the agreement starts (we hold that time to be at the point we send out our chauffeur to appear and take custody of your vehicle). Should you terminate, in black and white, within that occasion, you will be repaid.
- Are there any surcharges?
- A surcharge of £10 additional days parking once the reservation has on the go.
- Do you provide valet-cleaning service?
- Yes cleaning service are accessible please call to book, or just select the option at the time of reservation.